The Engineering Project Coordinator will have high-level oversight of natural gas engineering projects being designed and will plan, delegate, monitor, coordinate, prioritize, review, and optimize resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Read and interpret data available from design locates, field work, and other data collections.
• Produce basic P&ID and compare basic layouts.
• Understand permit process for permit tracking and approvals, HDD basics, and as-built process.
• Prepare written plans, reports, or procedures to address specific project needs.
• Study federal, state, and client requirements to develop a better understanding of gas system designs.
• Maintain target billable goals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: